Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Smoky Lungs.

Pollution
Escape
For  a moment
The noise, the light
Un-spoken words
& lonely beds.

Throw down a thought
And lie in the grass.
Stare into the night
This place is clean, this place is pure
I thought…
I felt secure.

Stars speck the night,
Sleepless planes flight.
But I never wished to make light
The tears of a broken, starry night
I found my solace, but what’s the cause?
Planes fly by, I hear
But these birds I held so dear

I once was lost, I thought I found
My feet aren’t on solid ground

Now the page, too dark to see.
I lost some stars…
The nights are dreary.


Windmill 

Once I said this world’s polluted
Smog  $ greed, Sin’s deadly seed.
But now I hear a calming sound,
My feet freed up from this ground
The earth & I, our last goodbyes
No justice do these silly rhymes.

A sanctuary
The hands will run
through the clouds
My pen writes
But never in time.
Lose our part
rhymes. 

Over these stormy seas,
The windmill turns
My heart is free,
Until I find I land again
Waves of pain.





No comments:

Post a Comment