Thursday, October 20, 2011

Maintenance or Complaining

If the text  for the poems, which as of now is Lucida Handwriting because that's what the font is in the word document I'm using to transpose them all is, is too hard read shoot me an email or a comment and I'll change it up or post in the "Poems" page in a different font.

Also, If the posts are too hard to read or just annoying due to the transparency
of my awareness/background let me know.

Well that's all for now I believe.

P.s. I lied
P.p.s. If you find a spelling error or syntax error outside of the poems (or spelling within the poems) let me know cause that is one of my biggest pet peeves if I notice it.
P.p.p.s. If it's a spelling error in a poem double check that it might not just have meant to be spelled that way.

Godspeed,
C.B. Franz

No comments:

Post a Comment