Friday, October 21, 2011

...Oh the Irony....

Sight un-seen

Baby, the loss
of abundance, a lack of consideration
The thought of a chorus of virgins lost;
It stains my heart,
Curdles my blood and my hat winds up in the mud.
An archaic struggle, loss of blood                                             And the possibility of a “hold on tight.”
The last article of clothes,
a pair of panties on the ground
with a heart in the clouds, it seems like I wish I knew.
A song in my head, and my heart half dead;
That’s the least that god could do.
Just a deity of hope, that I’ve turn my back on
It seems we’ve given up on me.
The emotional sting of the loss of a ring
Stained with the blood of my tongue with the silver words so clean,
I worked so hard not to break your heart,
Have the respect to do the same thing for me.
A heart break kid, a red ink stain in the pocket protector of my brain.
That’s it.
I’m done.
I’m gone.



Posting poetry during english class...oh the irony.
Good morning "everyone", or maybe as of now AT MOST 4 or 5 people.
Normally I don't bring my computer to class but it's a 3 hour class on Friday...
It's needed.
It's very needed.

I couldn't tell you why I wanted to post this song but I do.
It doesn't have really anything to do with the poem, at least that's not why I'm posting it.

It's a good song, and it's running through my 
head currently and hell I need to finally add something to the music page.

It's actually quite dead on in theme with a lot of my other poems....
*foreshadowing*

Mother Mother - Burning Pile 


No comments:

Post a Comment